Spicy Filipino Men Looking for M2M Matured Relationship

Dear Moderators,

Please allow me to post my ad. I am 46years old, professional, straightacting and discrete gay bottom. I have just arrived from working abroad and planning to settle down for good in Manila. I am looking for matured men, not necessarily in age but matured intellectually and emotionally. If possible, I prefer men of my age range who are top, discrete and straightacting. I am open for short relationships or long term commitment without any strings attached. I am quiet and shy in person. I am not an ATM machine. For those interested, e-mail me at shepherdboy01@yahoo.com 

Thanks a lot.



__._,_.___


SPICY FILIPINO MEN
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spicypinoys

Help make Spicy Filipino Men spam-free.
Don't send useless messages advertising your products and services. 




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: